Volume 4 of the My Dear Students series was released on October 9, 2010 during the most auspicious Devi Navaratri Festival. He blessed the Book and the students associated with it in the verandah of the Prashanti Nilayam Mandir. Baba very lovingly perused through the contents of the Book, especially through the Discourse on the Mahavakyas. He also saw all the collages and the Front and Back Cover Pages with a lot of interest.
In this Volume, 18 Divine Discourses are covered through three major themes – Advice to Students, Human Life and Insights from the Sacred Texts.
1. QUALITIES DEAR TO GOD
2. STUDY TO BECOME STEADY
3. PAY THE TAX OF GRATITUDE
4. LOOK AT THE MERITS IN OTHERS AND DEMERITS IN YOU
5. RESPECT YOUR CULTURE AND HERITAGE
6. FOLLOW YOUR CONSCIENCE
7. ALWAYS REMEMBER THE LORD!
8. YAMA AND NIYAMA: THE TWIN PILLARS OF A RIGHTEOUS LIFE
9. LIVE AN IDEAL HUMAN LIFE
10. THE HUMAN BODY: A TEMPLE OF GOD
11. THE TRUE GOAL OF HUMAN LIFE
12. THE TRANSIENT HUMAN LIFE
13. SATYA AND DHARMA: THE BASIS OF HUMAN LIFE
14. LIVE IN THE OMNIPRESENCE OF GOD
15. SECRETS FROM THE SACRED TEXTS
16. LIFE IS LOVE – ENJOY IT!
17. CHANT THE NAME OF THE LORD!
18. THE ESSENCE OF THE MAHAVAKYAS